Make A Donation
Every donation we receive makes a difference to the lives of people with a disability. The donations we receive are used to provide high quality services and supports to the people in our community who need it most. As a charity organisation, all donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. You can donate in the following ways:
Online through PayPal Giving Fund
- Click on the green link to our Giving Fund, choose the amount you would like to donate and press ‘Donate Now’
- Login with your PayPal details
- Select ‘Pay Now’
Directly through our office
- Set up a monthly or once-off donation by calling 03 9740 7100
For more information about making a donation, please contact us.
Leave A Bequest
You can choose to leave a bequest to Distinctive Options in your Will. This legacy provides a significant contribution to the work that we do in the community and helps to secure the future of Distinctive Options.
Distinctive Options values the contributions of volunteers to support the work that we do. You can play a significant role in improving the lives of people with a disability by sharing your time and skills. Volunteer roles include:
- You can volunteer to share your time and skills with our group programs in Sunbury, Bendigo, Kyneton and St Albans.
- Throughout the year, Distinctive Options holds events to raise awareness and generate funding for people with a disability. Volunteers can help share information and provide support at events in the community.
For more information about volunteering, please contact us.
Distinctive Options is a community-based, not for profit organisation providing support services to adults and children with disabilities living in Melbourne’s North-West region including Sunbury, Bendigo and surrounding areas. We offer a range of programs and activities across several locations.
The support provided by Distinctive Options is planned and directed by our participants and are based on their personal goals and quality of life measures and outcomes.
Distinctive Options offers staff exceptional opportunities to develop their career in the disability sector and to gain problem solving skills, people management skills and innovative practice models.
Distinctive Options offers
- A supportive team environment
- Flexible work hours and days
- Opportunity to work in Sunbury, Bendigo and around Victoria
- Exceptional professional development options
- Capacity to volunteer for community events
- Innovation in service development
- Support individuals in our innovative buildings, in the community and intheir homes
- Be goal driven to support the achievement of individual’s outcomes
- Perform best practice on manual handling
- Follow and contribute to individual’s plans
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Work effectively and efficiently with limited supervision
- Exercise patience, tact, initiative, judgment and confidentiality
- Dedicated to protecting the safety and wellbeing of both adults and children
- Have a “hands on” approach to learning and willing to give things a go
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Competent with smartphones or tablets
For more information about working for Distinctive Options, please contact us.