Annual Reports and Financial Statements
Distinctive Options publishes an Annual Report each year. Our Annual Reports use financial and non-financial information about our organisation’s services, highlights and performance and describes our goals for the future.
Our most recent Annual Reports and the accompanying Financial Statements are provided below.
Printed copies are also available from our Head Office.
Distinctive Options is a community-based, not for profit organisation providing support services to adults and children with disabilities living in Melbourne’s North-West region including Sunbury, Bendigo and surrounding areas. We offer a range of programs and activities across several locations.
The support provided by Distinctive Options is planned and directed by our participants and are based on their personal goals and quality of life measures and outcomes.
Distinctive Options offers staff exceptional opportunities to develop their career in the disability sector and to gain problem solving skills, people management skills and innovative practice models.
Distinctive Options offers
- A supportive team environment
- Flexible work hours and days
- Opportunity to work in Sunbury, Bendigo and around Victoria
- Exceptional professional development options
- Capacity to volunteer for community events
- Innovation in service development
- Support individuals in our innovative buildings, in the community and intheir homes
- Be goal driven to support the achievement of individual’s outcomes
- Perform best practice on manual handling
- Follow and contribute to individual’s plans
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Work effectively and efficiently with limited supervision
- Exercise patience, tact, initiative, judgment and confidentiality
- Dedicated to protecting the safety and wellbeing of both adults and children
- Have a “hands on” approach to learning and willing to give things a go
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Competent with smartphones or tablets
For more information about working for Distinctive Options, please contact us.
Distinctive Options welcomes the support of volunteers within our organisation. We are always interested in people from a variety of backgrounds and skill sets who enjoy working with people and would like to give back to the community. Volunteering has many benefits, allowing you to:
- Contribute to the local community
- Build your work experience and explore new career options
- Increase your understanding of the skills required to work in the Community Services sector
- Develop your skills and experience
- Develop networks and contacts in the Community Services sector
- Create friendships and have fun
To be considered for work experience at Distinctive Options, please provide a cover letter and current resume, including references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter must describe the work you are interested in, your objectives and the dates of the requested work experience.
For more information about completing work experience at Distinctive Options, please contact us